Some of our online events are educational webinars lead by a guest presenter; others are open roundtable discussions on topics of interest to home repair nonprofits. All webinars are free for members and some are free for non-members.
Executive Directors Roundtable about COVID-19 Impact on August 18, 1:30-3:00pm EDT. We'll discuss budgeting, staffing, program models, and how to support each other in this difficult time. Camp model home repair program discussion at 1:30pm EDT. Discussion about local programs at 2:15pm EDT. EMAIL US to request a calendar invitation.
Advisory Council Panel on August 25, 1:30-2:30pm EDT. Three ReFrame Association members will share how they use this volunteer leadership program to fuel community partnership, board recruitment, fundraising, and other organizational goals. The webinar is free but advance registration is requested. Sign up here.
Past Webinars: (recordings of most are available to members in the video library in our portal)
- Virtual Event Planning
- Construction Workforce Development
- Volunteer Recognition - Beyond Plaques, Pins, and Parties
- Procore - free project management software
- Charityproud CRM Demonstration
- The Fundamentals of Board Governance
- Healthcare Partnerships for Healthy Housing Outcomes
- Donor Information Management Systems
- Mindset for Success: How to Do What You Say You Want to Do
- Getting the Most Out of Your ReFrame Membership
- Helping to Mitigate Risk - Volunteer Background Screening Insights & Best Practices
- Best Practices in Accounting
- Volunteer Coordinators' Scrum
- Bringing Passion Into Donor Conversations
- Open Forum: Unconventional Revenue Sources
- Executive Directors' Scrum
- Remodeling for Health
- Summer Debrief
- Diversity + Inclusion
- Open Forum: Software/Apps
- Social Media Secrets
- Mission Trips That Matter
- and more!