We host webinars about six times a year. Some are educational webinars lead by a guest presenter; others are open roundtable discussions on topics of interest to home repair nonprofits. All webinars are free for members and cost $5-15 for non-members.
Mindset for Success - How to Do What You Say You Want to Do
Wednesday, February 27, 12:30-1:30pm
We all have things we say we want to do (such as New Year's resolutions) but most never follow through. Why do we do that? What can you do to shift your thoughts, feelings, and actions so you actually move forward? In this webinar, we'll discuss some basic mindset skills that will help you, your team, and your home repair nonprofit move toward your goals. Jennifer Rackley Chacon of Dare to Thrive (formerly Leadership that Inspires) is leading the webinar. Jen is a highly-rated presenter from past ReFrame Conferences. She is a certified professional coach and a health coach with 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience. Jen is based in Greenville, South Carolina. Register now; it's FREE for members and $10 for everyone else.
Past Webinars: (recordings of most are available to members in the video library in our portal)
- Getting the Most Out of Your ReFrame Membership
- Helping to Mitigate Risk - Volunteer Background Screening Insights & Best Practices
- Best Practices in Accounting
- Volunteer Coordinators' Scrum
- Bringing Passion Into Donor Conversations
- Open Forum: Unconventional Revenue Sources
- Executive Directors' Scrum
- Remodeling for Health
- Summer Debrief
- Diversity + Inclusion
- Open Forum: Software/Apps
- Social Media Secrets
- Mission Trips That Matter
- and more!