We host webinars about six times a year. Some are educational webinars lead by a guest presenter; others are open roundtable discussions on topics of interest to home repair nonprofits. All webinars are free for members and typically cost $5-15 for non-members.
*Procore - free construction management software*
Wednesday, September 25, 1:00-2:00pm EDT; FREE for everyone!
Procore is a cloud-based construction management software application built for construction professionals. It is the only platform that connects your team, applications, and devices in one central hub, helping you manage the entire lifecycle of construction and home repair. Procore.org provides FREE access to Procore products for ReFrame Association members (valued at $375/month). In this webinar, Sarah Robin, Senior Social Impact Specialist, will answer questions and lead a live demonstration of the Procore software. She'll review the software's functionality and focus on common tools and available support. ReFrame members who already use Procore will also share about how they utilize it to manage their home repair projects.
Past Webinars: (recordings of most are available to members in the video library in our portal)
- The Fundamentals of Board Governance
- Healthcare Partnerships for Healthy Housing Outcomes
- Donor Information Management Systems
- Mindset for Success: How to Do What You Say You Want to Do
- Getting the Most Out of Your ReFrame Membership
- Helping to Mitigate Risk - Volunteer Background Screening Insights & Best Practices
- Best Practices in Accounting
- Volunteer Coordinators' Scrum
- Bringing Passion Into Donor Conversations
- Open Forum: Unconventional Revenue Sources
- Executive Directors' Scrum
- Remodeling for Health
- Summer Debrief
- Diversity + Inclusion
- Open Forum: Software/Apps
- Social Media Secrets
- Mission Trips That Matter
- and more!