We host webinars about six times a year. Some are educational webinars lead by a guest presenter; others are open roundtable discussions on topics of interest to home repair nonprofits. All webinars are free for members and cost $5-15 for non-members.
Tuesday, August 27, 3-4pm EDT, FREE for members and $5 for non-members
Webinar Description: Join us for a time of reflection and sharing best practices. Each webinar participant will have an opportunity to share the highlights and challenges of their 2019 summer home repair program. It will be a great time for networking, gaining new ideas, and having closure as we all prepare to head into the fall. One topic of discussion will be the changing landscape of volunteer programs and the wide spectrum of cultural norms. What changes is your organization seeing in the way that volunteers, staff, and homeowners interact with you? How are you adapting to these changes?
Past Webinars: (recordings of most are available to members in the video library in our portal)
- The Fundamentals of Board Governance
- Healthcare Partnerships for Healthy Housing Outcomes
- Donor Information Management Systems
- Mindset for Success: How to Do What You Say You Want to Do
- Getting the Most Out of Your ReFrame Membership
- Helping to Mitigate Risk - Volunteer Background Screening Insights & Best Practices
- Best Practices in Accounting
- Volunteer Coordinators' Scrum
- Bringing Passion Into Donor Conversations
- Open Forum: Unconventional Revenue Sources
- Executive Directors' Scrum
- Remodeling for Health
- Summer Debrief
- Diversity + Inclusion
- Open Forum: Software/Apps
- Social Media Secrets
- Mission Trips That Matter
- and more!