The 11th annual national ReFrame Conference for home repair programs will be a hybrid conference held November 10-12, 2021 in Kingsport, Tennessee and online! We will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, and more.The pandemic forced us all to consider new ways of operating. We'll explore innovative ideas that can help us repair more homes and make a bigger impact in the communities we serve. We'll also celebrate our collective achievements and look ahead to our exciting future together as we reveal the new name and brand for ReFrame!
The conference will start at 1pm EDT on Nov 10th and conclude around 1pm EDT on Nov 12th. Most pre-conference workshops will be held on the morning of Nov 10th. Two in-person workshop options are available now and a third my be added later. Everyone who registers for the conference by August 31 will get free access to an anti-racism virtual pre-conference workshop to be held on November 3. Sign up instructions will be included in the confirmation email that you'll receive after registering for the conference.
Virtual conference registration includes access to most (but not all) break-out sessions, special virtual-only roundtables, and opportunities to ask session leaders questions. All attendees (in-person and virtual) will be able to access recordings of most (but not all) sessions after the event. In-person registration includes 2 hot breakfasts (improvement from 2019 when one was a continental breakfast), a celebratory lunch, and coffee/snack breaks. The first 50 organizations registering for the in-person conference will receive a copy of the book, "Lean Impact," by plenary speaker Ann Mei Chang at the event ($30 value).
- Members (in-person): $225 through July 16, $235 though August 31, $245 through October 18, then $255 for late registration
- Members (virtual): $150 through July 16, $160 though August 31, $170 through October 18, then $180 for late registration
- Non-members (in-person): $300 through October 18, then $325 for late registration
- Non-members (virtual): $225 through October 18, then $250 for late registration
- Pre-conference workshops on Nov 10: $45 members, $65 non-members (includes boxed lunch)
- Optional boxed lunch on Nov 10 for those not attending a workshop: $20
- Meal tickets for family members not attending the conference: $75 (doesn't include boxed lunch)
REGISTER NOW >>
2021 Conference Highlights:
- 3+ pre-conference workshops (separate registration is required)
- 2 plenaries
- 23 pre-planned break-out sessions
- 9 peer-led sessions that will be determined during the conference
- Opportunity to network in small groups with like-minded colleagues
- A fun, new format for our best practices awards
- And more!