ReFrame Association & ReFrame Foundation are proud to co-present the 11th annual national ReFrame Conference for home repair programs to be held on November 10-12, 2021! We will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, and more!
The event will be held in Kingsport, Tennessee unless it is deemed unsafe to gather in person. In that case, the conference will be held online like it was in 2020. Registration will open in June.
2020 Conference Highlights:
- 4 pre-conference workshops
- 3 plenaries
- 21 break-out sessions (watch 7 live and receive recordings of all) - presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions by guest speakers and peers on topics such as fundraising, marketing, homeowner engagement, construction, and more
- Opportunity to network in small groups with like-minded colleagues
- Virtual social hours
- Best practices awards
- And more!
What people are saying about ReFrame's online conferences:
- “A million bucks worth of content. Good value!”
- “Knowledgeable and engaging speakers. Felt like a live event rather than a series of webinars. Well done!”
- “It was a good mix of different content, the sessions were thoughtful and well presented, and the overall conference was well-organized and ran smoothly.”