Refer new members, join the club, and earn!
The more members we have, the stronger our network will be, and the more benefits we’ll be able to offer you. That’s why we’ve launched a member-get-a-member program. Recruit a new member, and you’ll be in the Master Builders Club for 12 months. You can also be in the club if you sponsor a new member in order to help them see the benefit of our association.
- Receive 10% of the initial dues paid by the new member in the form of “ReFrame bucks” that may be used for membership renewal.
- There’s no cap on the amount that you can receive; the more you recruit, the more you earn!
- Recognition in ReFrame Association’s online directory, a newsletter, annual report, and at the annual conference.
- The member who recruits the most new members will be awarded a “Master Builder of the Year” plaque at the annual conference.
Rules & Exceptions:
- “Above and beyond” payments aren’t included in the 10% reward.
- The new member must state the referring member on their application. If more than one referring member is mentioned, the money will be split.
- Member organizations who have an employee serving on the board of ReFrame Association (and board members who are individual members) are eligible to be in the club and to receive a plaque, but will not receive a monetary prize.
Annual report (PDF)
Video (and list of benefits and link to application)
Please notify us about your recruitment activity (email email@example.com). It may take awhile for an organization to join the association after learning about us, and we can reinforce your efforts by adding potential members to our e-mail list, calling them, etc.
Note: We’d like your help recruiting business partner members, and we are especially interested in adding new members who work in states not currently served by ReFrame members: Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and Utah.
CURRENT CLUB MEMBERS:
YouthWorks - recruited Metro Changers & Brothers Redevelopment
Rebuild Upstate - recruited Emmanuel's Hammer
Mountain T.O.P. - recruited Houston Responds
Rutherford Housing Partnership - recruited Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity
FORMER CLUB MEMBERS:
Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry – recruited CROSS Coalition
Reach Mission Trips – recruited IMPACT! Missions
Nehemiah Mission – recruited Urban Mission Ministries
Bethlehem Farm – recruited Jerusalem Farm and Chesapeake Housing Mission
Appalachia Service Project – recruited Arizona Service Project