Benefits of membership in the ReFrame Association include:
- 60-page Best Practices Guide for Home Repair Nonprofits (see sample section)
- Free project management software through Procore
- Access to a network of professionals offering free consultations for topics such as board
governance, fundraising, marketing, risk management, accounting, etc.
- 20% off quality background checks for volunteers & employees through Verified Volunteers
- 25% off Avis & Budget rentals
- 25% off UPS shipping
- 30% off Lenovo computers
- Discounts at Lowe’s, Sherwin-Williams, Office Depot, Staples, Sysco, US Foods, and more through Trinity/HPSI
- Discounts for ReFrame Conference and regional events (up to $70/person)
- Free monthly educational and open forum webinars
- Video library of construction resources, past webinars, and conference sessions
- Access to an exclusive online resource library with over 100 documents specific to home repair nonprofits
- Eligibility to apply for best practice awards (plaque & $150)
- A listing in our online membership directory which can be used as a volunteer recruitment tool
- Free postings on our job board
- Private Facebook discussion groups for networking and idea sharing
- Eligibility to join our Faith-Based Affinity Group which has monthly meetings, or our Healthy Homes Affinity Group which meets quarterly
- Membership in the only nationwide association developing benefits and best practices for home repair and rehab organizations
- And more – new benefits are added every year.
Annual membership dues for organizations start at just $160; they are based on the budget size and number of employees involved in the home repair program. Individual, students, and business memberships are also available.