Master Builders Club
Refer new members, join the club, and earn!
The more members we have, the stronger our network will be, and the more benefits we’ll be able to offer you. That’s why we’ve launched a member-get-a-member program. Recruit a new member, and you’ll be in the Master Builders Club for 12 months. You can also be in the club if you sponsor a new member in order to help them see the benefit of our association.
- Receive 10% of the initial dues paid by the new member in the form of “ReFrame bucks” that may be used for membership renewal.
- There’s no cap on the amount that you can receive; the more you recruit, the more you earn!
- Recognition in ReFrame Association’s online directory, a newsletter, annual report, and at the annual conference.
- The member who recruits the most new members will be awarded a “Master Builder of the Year” plaque at the annual conference.
Rules & Exceptions:
- Members referring new members who join on or after March 24, 2017 will be eligible for the club. The program is not retroactive.
- “Above and beyond” payments aren’t included in the 10% reward.
- The new member must state the referring member on their application. If more than one referring member is mentioned, the money will be split.
- Member organizations who have an employee serving on the board of ReFrame Association (and board members who are individual members) are eligible to be in the club and to receive recognition, but will not receive a monetary prize.
Please notify us about your recruitment activity (email firstname.lastname@example.org). It may take awhile for an organization to join the association after learning about us, and we can reinforce your efforts by adding potential members to our e-mail list, calling them, etc.
Note: We’d like your help recruiting business partner members, and we are especially interested in adding new members who work in states not currently served by ReFrame members: Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Rebuild Upstate - recruited Emmanuel's Hammer
Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry – recruited CROSS Coalition
Reach Mission Trips – recruited IMPACT! Missions
Nehemiah Mission – recruited Urban Mission Ministries
Bethlehem Farm – recruited Jerusalem Farm and Chesapeake Housing Mission
Appalachia Service Project – recruited Arizona Service Project