Some of our online events are educational webinars lead by a guest presenter; others are open roundtable discussions on topics of interest to home repair nonprofits. All webinars are free for members and some are free for non-members.
Rural Housing Trends, Strategies, Policies, and Solutions on Oct 29, 3-4pm EDT. Join us for a dialogue with the staff of Housing Assistance Council. Learn about rural housing trends, and hear overviews of HAC's loan and financial products, and policy efforts and resources. Learn more and register.
ReFrame Conference will be held online Nov 11-13. Learn more and register.
Past Webinars: (recordings of most are available to members in the video library in our portal)
- Virtual Initial Home Inspections
- Advisory Councils for Home Repair Programs (Panel)
- Executive Directors' Roundtable on COVID-19 Impact
- Virtual Event Planning
- Construction Workforce Development
- Volunteer Recognition - Beyond Plaques, Pins, and Parties
- Procore - free project management software
- Charityproud CRM Demonstration
- The Fundamentals of Board Governance
- Healthcare Partnerships for Healthy Housing Outcomes
- Donor Information Management Systems
- Mindset for Success: How to Do What You Say You Want to Do
- Getting the Most Out of Your ReFrame Membership
- Helping to Mitigate Risk - Volunteer Background Screening Insights & Best Practices
- Best Practices in Accounting
- Volunteer Coordinators' Scrum
- Bringing Passion Into Donor Conversations
- Open Forum: Unconventional Revenue Sources
- Executive Directors' Scrum
- Remodeling for Health
- Summer Debrief
- Diversity + Inclusion
- Open Forum: Software/Apps
- Social Media Secrets
- Mission Trips That Matter
- and more!