9th Annual National ReFrame Conference for Home Repair Nonprofits
November 6-8, 2019
MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee
ReFrame Association & ReFrame Foundation are proud to co-present the 9th annual national ReFrame Conference! We will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, disaster relief, and more!
This year's theme is about storytelling and advocacy. The conference will help you tell your organization's story in a more compelling way so that you can repair more homes, recruit more volunteers, raise more funds, and advocate better for those you serve. There will be sessions on storytelling through video, using storytelling in advocacy, and other storytelling topics.
The conference will start half a day earlier than previous years. The conference will begin at 1pm on Wednesday and will conclude at 1pm on Friday. Registration rates will range from $199 to $229 for members and $269-279 for non-members (the earlier you register, the lower the rate). The price includes two breakfasts, a lunch, and three coffee/snack breaks. Pre-conference workshops will be held on Wednesday morning and will include lunch. The cost for workshops is $45 for members and $65 for non-members.
Not a member? Join now and save!
Tight budget? Apply for a scholarship!
- 3 pre-conference workshops with hands-on learning (separate registration required)
- 3 plenaries
- 34 break-out sessions (presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions) by guest speakers and peers on topics such as affordable housing advocacy, fundraising, marketing, volunteer management, and more
- Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues
- Exhibitors and door prizes
- An upscale (yet affordable) retreat experience; the gorgeous conference venue has an indoor pool, a golf course, a winery, and top-notch restaurant
- A unique process for creating the conference you want; peer break-out sessions that are relevant to the challenges you face.