9th Annual National ReFrame Conference for Home Repair Nonprofits
November 6-8, 2019
MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee
The 9th annual ReFrame Conference will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, disaster relief, and more!
This year's conference will start half a day earlier than previous years. The conference will begin at 1pm on Wednesday and will conclude at 1pm on Friday. Registration will open in April and will range from $199-$239 for members and $269-279 for non-members (the earlier you register, the lower the rate). The price includes two breakfasts, a lunch, and three coffee/snack breaks. Pre-conference workshops will be held on Wednesday morning and will include lunch. The cost for workshops will be $45 for members and $65 for non-members.
Not a member? Join now and save!
- Pre-conference workshops with hands-on learning (separate registration required)
- Three plenaries
- Two dozen break-out sessions (presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions) by guest speakers and peers on topics such as affordable housing advocacy, storytelling/marketing, volunteer management, and much, much more
- Complimentary "curbside consulting" by professionals in a variety of areas
- Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues
- Exhibitors and door prizes
- An upscale (yet affordable) retreat experience; the gorgeous conference venue has an indoor pool, a golf course, a winery, and top-notch restaurant
- A unique process for creating the conference you want; peer break-out sessions that are relevant to the challenges you face.