ReFrame Conference: "Building for Success: Best Practices In Action"
November 7-9, 2018
MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee
The 8th annual ReFrame Conference will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment, home repair practices, asset-based community development, disaster relief, and more!
More than 20 association members have been working together for 2+ years to create a guide that includes a self-assessment and resources for best practices related to the stewardship of volunteers, partnership with homeowners, home repair practices, temporary staff, community partnership, and assessment & evaluation. The guide is the inspiration for this year's conference theme.
Registration ranges from $149-$189 for members and $219-$239 for non-members (the earlier you register, the lower the rate). The price includes two breakfasts, a lunch, and two coffee/snack breaks. Not a member? Join now and save! Need a scholarship? Apply now!
Pre-conference workshops will be held on Wednesday, November 7th and include lunch. The cost is $45-50 for members and $65-70 for non-members.
- Pre-conference workshops with hands-on learning (separate registration required)
- Three plenaries
- A luncheon celebrating the 5th anniversary of ReFrame Association
- Two dozen break-out sessions (presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions) by guest speakers and peers on topics such as affordable housing advocacy, marketing with LinkedIn, volunteer management, and much, much more
- Complimentary "curbside consulting" by professionals in a variety of areas
- Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues
- Exhibitors and door prizes
- An upscale (yet affordable) retreat experience; the gorgeous conference venue has an indoor pool, a golf course, a winery, and top-notch restaurant
- A unique process for creating the conference you want; peer break-out sessions that are relevant to the challenges you face.