November 7-9, 2018
MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee
The 8th annual ReFrame Conference will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in home rebuilding and repairs, fund development, organizational leadership, volunteer management, and innovative nonprofit practices.
Registration will open in late April and start at $149 for members and $219 for non-members. Registration includes a lunch this year (and two breakfasts and two snacks). Not a member? Join now and save!
Pre-conference workshops will be held on the afternoon of Wednesday, November 7th and include lunch. The cost will be $45 for members and $65 for non-members.
- Pre-conference workshops with hands-on learning (separate registration required)
- Keynote speech (TBA)
- Two dozen break-out sessions (presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions) by guest speakers and peers on topics such as home repair methods, fundraising, affordable housing advocacy, working with Millenials, volunteer recruitment, and much, much more
- Complimentary "curbside consulting" by professionals in a variety of areas
- Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues
- Exhibitors and door prizes
- An upscale (yet affordable) retreat experience; the gorgeous conference venue has an indoor pool, a golf course, a winery, and top-notch restaurant
- A unique process for creating the conference you want; peer break-out sessions that are relevant to challenges you face.