November 8-10, 2017
MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee
The 7th annual ReFrame Conference will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in home rebuilding and repairs, fund development, organizational leadership, volunteer management, and innovative nonprofit practices.
2016 Conference Highlights:
- Pre-conference workshops with hands-on learning
- Keynote speech by Andrew Means of the Impact Lab
- Two dozen break-out sessions (presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions) on topics such as grant writing, weatherization, teamwork, disaster relief, organizational culture change, concrete, major gift fundraising, poverty relief philosophy, and much, much more
- Complimentary "curbside consulting" by professionals in a variety of areas
- Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues during breaks and meals
- Exhibitors and door prizes
- Closing speech by Walter Crouch, President/CEO of Appalachia Service Project
- An upscale (yet affordable) retreat experience; the gorgeous conference venue has an indoor pool, a golf course, a winery, and top-notch restaurant
Registration for 2017 will start at $105 for members and $175 for non-members. Not a member? Join now
Pre-conference workshops held on the afternoon of Wednesday, November 8th will include lunch and cost $42 for members and $62 for non-members. Tickets for lunch and a reception and dinner on Thursday, November 9th will also be available for purchase.
What people are saying:
- "ReFrame was one of the most practical one stop shop conferences for every employee in my organization."
- "Great event. Getting together with similar organizations really helps broaden approaches and opens our eyes to new ideas. Being with fellow servants is the most important aspect of the conference."
- "I have been to many, many conferences over the years. ReFrame was by far the friendliest, most information filled and most relevant conference I have attended."